Sumopayroll provides access to Monthly Contribution File in reports generation. Run the payroll for a specific pay period.
- Selection of Financial Year (e.g., 2017-2018)
- Selection of Frequency (e.g., Monthly)
- Selection of Period (e.g., Feb 2018)
- Selection of Batch (e.g., Full-Time Batch)
There is also an option available to download the Monthly Contribution File which can be directly uploaded to the ESIC website.
A contribution is the amount of money paid to the EPF based on the monthly salary of an employee. The monthly contributions will be credited to the employee’s EPF account. The EPF contributions of an employee are made up of the employee’s and employer’s share. EPF contributions can be paid by Cash.
Monthly Contribution & Challan generation is a two-step process
- Update Data – Make sure the employee/IP details are correct in the computer system. For this, you need to add new employees and/or add existing IP’s if anyone is missing.
- File Monthly contribution and Generate Challan.