Role/Designation: Digital Marketing Analyst
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that increase rank of natural search result listings.
- Optimize website content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines.
- Organic link building from relevant sites and directories to target pages.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and ranking of our site.
- Keyword updates, on-page SEO and landing page optimization suggestions and analysis.
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends.
- Business development(Lead Generation) strategies through target based advertising (Twitter, Fb, LinkedIn etc)
- Should create differemt types of posts and measures for user engagement.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Specific skills include knowledge of HTML, CSS, blogging platforms;
- Helping in designing and preparing marketing collateral, case studies, white papers, and brochures.
- Sound knowledge in the field of SEO, Social media & Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English verbal and Written. (important)
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player .
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to provide logical reasoning with future goal and plan.