- We are looking for an experienced Web designer and WordPress Developer.
- You must create, update and manage the current website. You must be designing high-quality web pages, landing pages, and mobile app UI in Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Integrating and setting up plugins like Yoast SEO, Elementor, etc. and work with SEO team to ensure we improve rankings periodically.
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in WordPress Development.
- Must have a good portfolio of sites that you developed/managed
- Proficient in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in WordPress Development.
- Must have a good portfolio of sites that you developed/managed.
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Web designer and WordPress Developer. You must create, update and manage the current website. You must be designing high-quality web pages, landing p...
- Estimating development tasks as a member of the development team.
- Writing code and tests as a member of the development team.
- Reviewing other team members’ code.
- Coordinating the team to integrate their work to deliver successful sprints.
- Helping to break down business-case requirements into development tasks.
- The role has the potential for more leadership responsibility in the future. Ideally, you have:
- A passion for software development and pride in the code you craft.
Job Duties Estimating development tasks as a member of the development team. Writing code and tests as a member of the development team. Reviewing other team members’ code. Coordinating the team to ...
Front End Developer
- Minimum of 4 years of PHP Web Development experience.
- Experience with Git or SVN.
- Experience with Databases (MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle).
- Excellent coding and logical skills.
- Knowledge of MVC Frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
Position: Web Developer / PHP Developer No.of.positions: 2 Location: Lawsons Bay Colony, Visakhapatnam The selected candidates will be active team members of the Web Application Development team at Su...
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that increase rank of natural search result listings.
- Optimize website content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines.
- Organic link building from relevant sites and directories to target pages.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and ranking of our site.
- Keyword updates, on-page SEO and landing page optimization suggestions and analysis.
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends.
- Business development(Lead Generation) strategies through target based advertising (Twitter, Fb, LinkedIn etc)
- Should create differemt types of posts and measures for user engagement.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Specific skills include knowledge of HTML, CSS, blogging platforms;
- Helping in designing and preparing marketing collateral, case studies, white papers, and brochures.
- Sound knowledge in the field of SEO, Social media & Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English verbal and Written. (important)
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player .
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to provide logical reasoning with future goal and plan.
Role/Designation: Digital Marketing Analyst Experience: 1 to 2 years Job brief Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that increase rank of natural search result listings. Optimize we...
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile App Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Assist in specific SEO & Social campaigns.
- Assist in co-coordinating social networking campaign/strategy.
- Assist in the writing & design of content for the company.
- Monitoring & Analysis of website progress.
- Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities.
Required Skills:A successful intern would have:
- A strong desire to pursue a career in digital marketing.
- Basic understanding of the principles of digital marketing.
- Strong verbal communication & written skills in English is mandatory.
- A basic level of ability using WordPress Blog platforms.
- A good understanding of and a keen interest in social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to successfully work in a team and autonomously.
Whilst working for Return on Digital, our interns will undergo a seven-stage evolution process. These processes will focus on the 7 key areas within our company, which includes: Search Engine Optimiza...