Ever wondered how to trace the details of a transaction whose receipt you have lost? To keep updated with each and every transaction in a more secure and proactive way E-Invoicing has been a great help globally.
To meet the transitional needs of trading partners in digital format E-invoicing is being used which is one of the best ways for screening, securing and processing the financial system.
E-invoicing is also called as E-billing, E-Payables, telecommunications billing, etc. An E-Invoice is an invoice that is issued and processed electronically in a digital way by the supplier once the transaction is done and later it is received and processed by the recipient.
Benefits of E-Invoicing:-
- Cheaper than paper invoices.
- Saving both money and time spent on invoicing.
- Quick and Secured Financial Transactions.
- Ease to understand Fraud management and Validation.
- Serving the customers better through optimized search.
- Elimination of pile of invoices.
Frequent developments in online and digital transactions the role of E-invoicing is being increased, especially among the consumers and business communities. Ease to manage the paid and payable accounts in a fast and simple account system can be achieved.